Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My VayuSworn Deck: Perfected? UPDATE 12/17/09

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

hulkty51

this is a vayusworn deck i built 4 fun at B and B game shop...it works far better then i thought...FAR better....UNDEFEATED BETTER

Deck:40
Monsters:23
2x Judgment Dragon
1x Dark Armed Dragon
3x BW - Vayu, the Emblem of Honor
3x BW - Sirocco the Dawn
2x Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner
1x Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress
1x Celestia, Lightsworn Angel
1x Aurkus, Lightsworn Druid
1x Garoth, Lightsworn Warrior
1x Ehren, Lightsworn Monk
2x Wulf, Lightsworn Beast
2x Necro Gardna
1x PlagueSpreader Zombie
2x Honest

Spells:15
3x Charge of the Light Brigade
3x Solar Recharge
2x Allure of Darkness
2x Gold Sarcophagus
2x Burial from a Different Dimension
1x Heavy Storm
1x Giant Trunade
1x Monster Reincarnation

Traps:2
2x Beckoning Light

Duel Record - WINS(23), LOSSES(0), TIES(0)
WEEK 2 - Duel Record - WINS(39), LOSSES(0), TIES(0) ...THIS DECK RULES!!! Laughing

FlappyFish

FlappyFish

holy shit... 40 games in a week, thats waaaaay too much yugioh for me, and i thought i played a lot

blackwings are for fags and so is lighsworn, not just my opinion either

hulkty51

FlappyFish wrote:holy shit... 40 games in a week, thats waaaaay too much yugioh for me, and i thought i played a lot

ok to be good lol XD... and 2 weeks

FlappyFish

FlappyFish

hulkty51 wrote:
FlappyFish wrote:holy shit... 40 games in a week, thats waaaaay too much yugioh for me, and i thought i played a lot

ok to be good lol XD... and 2 weeks

still 40 games in two weeks is alot, want to play my burn and get a loss lol Smile?

chee

chee
Admin

i guarantee you didn't play that many games. it's isn't even humanly possible. u built it on saturday at 5. so unless you play against a bunch of bad people every day then thats not possible.

https://stackergrounds.forumotion.net

FlappyFish

FlappyFish

chee wrote:i guarantee you didn't play that many games. it's isn't even humanly possible. u built it on saturday at 5. so unless you play against a bunch of bad people every day then thats not possible.

thats what im saying, 5 rounds at bnb (oh ya he didnt play it that day) so that leaves 5 rounds at game nite, there is 10 wins. And 5 rounds at bnb sometime i wasnt looking? so another 10

10+10 =/= 40

so unless you are playing at places i dont know of or your play agianst really bad kids then you havent played 40 games

oh ya, my water deck is 12-0, no joke

chee

chee
Admin

play it at a tournament where people side deck against u and not fun duels where ur playing bad people or people who don't care THEN post your record. i would bet every single penny i have it won't go 39-0, or 40-0. i bet it wouldn't even go undefeated in the tournament.

FlappyFish

FlappyFish

play my burn and the record will be 40-1, possibly 40-2

and changing one or two cards for the touri doesnt count as a different deck

chee

chee
Admin

chee wrote:play it at a tournament where people side deck against u and not fun duels where ur playing bad people or people who don't care THEN post your record. i would bet every single penny i have it won't go 39-0, or 40-0. i bet it wouldn't even go undefeated in the tournament.

hrmm...think i called this one.

FlappyFish

FlappyFish

and he hasnt posted his record. goml goml goml lol

MajorazWrath

MajorazWrath

dude ty im sorry, but playing that justin dude for like 3 hours straight doesnt count as getting a bunch of wins... thats right i saw you!

FlappyFish

FlappyFish

MajorazWrath wrote:dude ty im sorry, but playing that justin dude for like 3 hours straight doesnt count as getting a bunch of wins... thats right i saw you!

damn... you want some ice with that burn?
its ok though, he went 2-2 in the tourni, get smacked and dont be like "oh i didnt play that deck" haha, if it wins why not play it? i guess you realized it will get wrecked against decent players

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum