Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

why do people think my family is rich?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1why do people think my family is rich? Empty why do people think my family is rich? Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:47 pm

hulkty51

we are not! people think mom buys me all my cards, she doesnt , she's the poor one. dad knows people but he isnt rich ...u all think he is when he gives me money almost each weekend but that the only time i see him he he can do something for me and he only gives me 20 bucks...the ways i got my cards is by buying starter decks and trading...that's it....i barely ever buy cards i only trade...i save my money...stop being annoying now

2why do people think my family is rich? Empty Re: why do people think my family is rich? Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:16 pm

FlappyFish

FlappyFish

ok, ill stop giving you shit if you stop complaining about getting top decked and giving excuses to why you lose

hulkty51

FlappyFish wrote:ok, ill stop giving you shit if you stop complaining about getting top decked and giving excuses to why you lose
u give shit in 1st place lol

FlappyFish

FlappyFish

so when i give a shit ill get first place? ya your right i would, and i did, i finished first for the month back when you had your shitty teledad deck that you went 2-3 with, won a nice little starduck and red dragon mat, ask dan if you cant remember, then i stopped caring and now i no longer enter, if i wanted to try again id learn how to side, sell my stuff so i could get a good deck and id pwn but id rather not care

hulkty51

FlappyFish wrote:so when i give a shit ill get first place? ya your right i would, and i did, i finished first for the month back when you had your shitty teledad deck that you went 2-3 with, won a nice little starduck and red dragon mat, ask dan if you cant remember, then i stopped caring and now i no longer enter, if i wanted to try again id learn how to side, sell my stuff so i could get a good deck and id pwn but id rather not care
lol

FlappyFish

FlappyFish

yes, i laugh too cuz its sad how much i cared back then
i also wish yall would get good at chess. a game that doesnt revolve around 90% luck

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum